EnVision’s Tutorials/CBTs: Knowledge Transfer at its Best
Take control of your training costs and environment with EnVision’s structured, focused, interactive, multimedia tutorials/CBTs for refineries, petrochemical plants and process control.
EnVision’s tutorials explain the principles of process operations step-by-step, with videos, voice, animations and graphics that motivate learning. Guided by the multimedia demonstrations and voice-overs, trainee operators and engineers work at their own pace, moving from basic unit operations to complex processes, including startup, shutdown, normal operations and troubleshooting. Built-in review quizzes and optional pre-tests and post-tests measure their grasp of the material, while the Learning Management System monitors their performance.
Trainees learn how to analyze why events happen, grasp complex cause and effect relationships within a process and develop a mental model of the process. They receive immediate feedback through test scores.
Your training costs drop because:
- EnVision’s animations, voice-over explanations and quizzes reduce the instructor’s teaching load.
- Training modules are discrete and self-paced; hence trainees spend less time away from the control room.
- With their grounding in process knowledge and operating principles, trainees are fully prepared for EnVision’s simulation models.
Support for Your Training Environment and Trainees…
Trainees learn with your choice of:
- Training method: Self-paced or instructor-led for multiple-trainees in a classroom
- Content: Tutorial only or integrated tutorial & simulation
- Languages: English, French, German, Dutch, Danish, Spanish and Swedish
- Implementation: On standard PCs as standalone application or Web-based e-Learning